Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ellie's First Park Date

Saturday was an absolutely beautiful day...the first taste of spring. AHH....wonderful! While daddy and David went to the driving range, Ellie and I took a trip to the park. She has been to the park before, but always tucked in the sling. This was the first day that she went for a swing ride, went down the slides and had her first taste of bark. It's always so enjoyable to see your children having their first experiences with things. Well, not always. But more on that in another post. She loved the swing. I believe she will be my dare-devil. I kept pushing her higher and higher and she just squeeled. Here are a few pictures....




She enjoyed chewing on the swing...I did not enjoy it. I think it was because she couldn't stay sitting since we were going so high.

No comments:

Post a Comment